technorati tags:
:: My life :: my feelings,your life sharing,bad day for me,how to become a good boy my world: Eating, Eating, Eating.....I Have No Eat Or I Have Nothing To Eat?

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Eating, Eating, Eating.....I Have No Eat Or I Have Nothing To Eat?

Hah?!What does that mean?....Actually both the phrases above are right.It is happen last night when I wake up about 5 pm and still not eating yet.It is because I late to woke up at the morning,about 11 am but I went to wash my clothes.After that,I get some rest and accidentally feel sleepy and sleep larr...Kuat aku tidur...haha....
After woke up at that 5 pm,have a coffee and then surf internet.Hah...I'm still didn't feel hungry at that time.Then until almost 8 pm I still didn't have any food.I went to the nearby cafe,it is closed.I didn't have any choices except went to the mall and buying some snake and a tin soya drink.Just a snake and a tin of soya drink were filled in my stomach.

Now our university still in holiday season.Made me so bored here.Why I'm not go back to my home?No way men,I'm now in Semenanjung Malaysia but my hometown is Sabah.So far from here.If I go back,the cost is so high.

What I'm going to do now?...........emmmm.........Let me think...
No idea,haha............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home