technorati tags:
:: My life :: my feelings,your life sharing,bad day for me,how to become a good boy my world: My Old School Class Picture -Upper 6 Economy (SMK Tandek)

Friday, September 22, 2006

My Old School Class Picture -Upper 6 Economy (SMK Tandek)



The picture above is my last year class picture.The picture were taken at August month (but I don't really remember the date) for annual megazine of my school.If you look carefully at the pucture, you could find that I'm not available there.Really bored at that time,I stay in somewhere then I don't know the information that my class will snap a picture at that day.I miss a time that my picture to be snap together with them,I supposed to be there.Any of you interest to be friend one of them?....hehe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home