technorati tags:
:: My life :: my feelings,your life sharing,bad day for me,how to become a good boy my world: Selamat Berpuasa Di Bulan Ramadhan

Friday, September 29, 2006

Selamat Berpuasa Di Bulan Ramadhan

The day when I wrote this post is day seven of fasting day in Ramadhan moon. I think now time is getting faster to move, I didn't noticed that Raya is almost near.Raya will coming soon!! What a most waiting day when I'm studying here.
But what a sad thing is, maybe I'm just stay here or follow some of my friend to celebrate Raya here. I can't go back home and celebrate Raya with my family. It is all about money and time. If at that Raya holiday season I'll given more time and money maybe I will go back home.


















The first day I fast it seem that I have not eating at subuh time. Like no sahur
guy!! The first day of fasting day here is we're still at holiday time, last holiday days. But at 9.30 am, I went to Penang to follow a seminar start from 2 pm. I don't know what kind of seminar it is, but it some type of carreer seminar I think. But actually I don't wanna go there unless I to be force to going there. Some kind of thing that wasting my time.
The third day of fasting day is like I have no sahur, like the first day of fasting day.Accidentally I have no class at that day.So, what I'm going to do is just sleep and have long rest at that day.Like no activity to be done...haha...
The rest of the day I start feel regular back with fasting. The thing that bothered me before this is just "a trying". Everything else come upon you, bothered you while fasting is just trying for you while you fasting.
Lastly, Selamat Berpuasa Dan Menyambut Bulan Ramadhan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home